When you give to Elizabeth Fry, you are giving the gift of another chance. There are a number of different ways to support our work with at-risk women and youth.
Our giving options include:
- Making a personal financial donation
- Monthly Giving
- Donating basic needs supplies that can be used by our clients
- Recommending the Elizabeth Fry Calgary to your employer’s Matching Gifts program or Employee Charitable Donations program
- Creating a fundraising event to support our work
You can donate online now. If you have a question about donating or an idea to help us fundraise, please email email@example.com.
We also welcome donations of basic needs supplies and hygiene items. Please note that we are not able to accept used clothing donations due to lack of storage, but we are currently accepting the following:
- Socks, underwear, and tank-style bras in sizes S, M, L and XL
- Feminine hygiene products
- Lip balm
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Soap and body lotion
- Transit tickets
- Gift cards
You can download our Wish List here. All donations of basic needs supplies and hygiene items can be dropped off at our main office at 1731 – 10 Avenue SW. We are directly across the street from the Sunalta C-Train Station. Free on-street parking is available.
Please contact our reception to arrange your donation drop-off.
“EFry sets themselves apart from other agencies because it’s the only
agency in Calgary that serves women who have been incarcerated and gives
them hope and help so they can integrate back into the community.”
– Alpha House